Presently we are looking for a new colleague that would join ALEF Team Greece as Junior Business Development Manager (BDM), having a business and customer orientation and a fair knowledge of the Greek IT market.
- Farming & developing a portfolio of existing key partners, by continuously proposing solutions that meet their business objectives;
- Leveraging a broad understanding of the products, solutions and services in the ALEF GR portfolio together with the partner needs and requirements;
- Proposing customized approach for each partner, ensuring that the relevant resources within the organization are involved for the best outcome;
- Supporting partners with business, technical and administrative information that would allow them better service their customers;
- Being responsible for the quality & customer satisfaction level of the sales process;
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust;
- Constantly visits the partners, together with Technical staff if necessary;
- Participation in brand awareness events and creating special programs for the customers, workshops, seminars, webinars;
- Preparing regular reports of activity using key account metrics;
Abilities and qualifications:
- 3-5 years information technology sales preferred
- Previous relevant experience in a similar position preferred;
- Strong personality with the ability to influence others;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a continuously learning business environment, promoting innovation, self-initiative and creativity;
- Flexible business hours;
- Motivating reward system.