We are currently looking for a Miscrosoft BDM to our team.
Qualifications for the function
- Microsoft products and licensing programs knowledge
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Self-motivated & able to set his/her own goals
- Good networking skills
- Ability to think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Availability to travel to attend partner meetings, events and courses
- English knowledge - medium level
- Ability to work in a team to achieve goals
- Proactive approach. Controlling a situation by making things happen rather than waiting for things to happen and then reacting to them.
- Undertake professional development, both by taking part in courses organized by the company and outside of it.
- Take responsibility of Microsoft Business
- Work closely with Microsoft Sell-with and Build-with teams
- Collect and maintain an accurate pipeline
- Work with the ALEF Group Microsoft BDMs (specialized on technologies) in order to meet all objectives of ALEF- Microsoft Team
- Build & find a strong and active business network with his partners
- Maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience, per the foundational goals and aspirations of Microsoft business model
- Contribute to Partner readiness
- Work with the dedicated Group Microsoft BDM to prepare the business plan and value proposition for his/her partners which is measured across revenue, profit, scorecard and market share.
- Promote vertical customer solutions, help partners in enabling co-selling motions
If this above sounds like an exciting opportunity and you meet the requirements please send your resume and motivation letter with the position in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org