We are currently in need of a NetApp Product Manager looking to join our fast-paced, growing company.
ALEF is a stable supplier of information technologies since 1994 and one of the largest and strongest distributors in Easter Europe – localized in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. We are specialized in technologies from Cisco, NetApp, Meraki, F5 Networks and Flowmon, with whom we have more than twenty years of experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- preparation of price quotations (consulting and project scaling)
- requesting price offers in English from vendors
- sales and technical support of our partners via phone and on-site
- provide technical overview to partners via presentations
- administrative and background processes (related to product sales)
- creation and delivery of newsletters
- organization of sales campaigns
- assistance in marketing activities
- proactively proposes technical solutions to address customer requirements and optimizes value for both the customer and the firm.
Skills and qualifications
- proficiency in written, fluent in spoken English
- technical qualification/experience in IT infrastructure and storage is a strong plus
- required IT competencies: basic knowledge of servers, data storages, SAN and Ethernet networks
- NetApp devices’ expertise is not a pre-condition but the knowledge of products like „NetApp” „EMC”, „IBM storage”, „HP Storage”, Dell Storage might be an advantage
- sales attitude and maintaining strong client relationship are essential
- proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Team player mentality but able to work independently as required.
- Bachelor's /Master degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
What We Offer
Competitive base salary and benefits including:
- performance bonus
- friendly and dynamic team
- possibility to learn the most up to date technologies
How to Apply
Does this sound like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for? If so, and you meet the requirements, please submit your resume to: email@example.com