In our team we are currently looking for a Storage System Engineer.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter, responsible for overall multiple Vendor’s Storage technologies. System support and implementation of technical cases for partners, implementation of EC (Expert Center) services mainly in the area of storage or cloud. Understanding the needs of customers and ensuring technical cooperation with the sales department, working with the team leader.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional support at all stages of the technical case or service of the Expert Center (EC) - support of the current business situation, analysis and definition of demand and cooperation with the business team to solve it, identification of other business opportunities
- Storage projects implementation and documentation
- Preparation of price quotations (consulting and project scaling)
- Provide technical overview to partners via presentations
- Deliver Cloud/Storage trainings
- A psychically strong and mature personality with a leading talent that considers stress as a natural part of achieving challenging goals.
- High degree of personal courage and motivation to succeed.
- Loyalty to the business
Skills and Qualifications
- Higher education, technical direction advantage
- Technical qualification/experience in IT infrastructure and storage is a strong plus
- Required IT competencies: basic knowledge of servers, data storages, SAN and Ethernet networks
- NetApp devices’ expertise is not a pre-condition but the knowledge of products of major storage vendors like „NetApp” „EMC”, „IBM storage”, „HP Storage”, Dell Storage might be an advantage
- Cloud solutions expertise like Azure, AWS
- Experience with training, work on projects, consultations, service activities, etc.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently and teamwork
- Ability to work with high engagement and bring projects to the final state
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must also be fluent in local language as this role supports local channel partners
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- performance bonus
- friendly and dynamic team
- possibility to learn the most up to date technologies
How To Apply
If this above sounds like an exciting opportunity and you meet the requirements please send your resume and motivation letter with the position in the subject to: email@example.com