We are looking for a new colleague that would join ALEF Team Romania as a Business Analyst, with a strong analytical and project management skills set.
- Perform business and technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, and platform analysis, helping key users to describe the functional changes, analyze and assess possibilities;
- Perform gap analysis between business requirements and the functionality of supported applications;
- Provide an application support to the platforms in the way of helping users, issue/root cause analysis and incident tracking;
- Track and manage requests for changes, securing proper and timely delivery by vendors;
- Participate and plan accordingly system roll outs, releases and upgrades;
- Testing delivered changes;
- Participating in design and management of integration processes;
- Work closely with Business owner to coordinate the technology solutions that meet the Business needs, identify opportunities for process improvements;
- Single point of contact for any requirements gap, interaction with customer for any change in requirements.
Abilities and qualifications:
- Understanding of commercial and customer service processes to assist business and stakeholders in driving process improvements;
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS;
- Understanding of data models, tables, ability to write basic SQL queries and analysis;
- 5 years of Information Technology experience;
- Strong communication skills in verbal and in written English;
- Strong experience with cloud B2C / B2B eCommerce systems / Digital marketplaces;
- Extensive functional knowledge in e-commerce B2B/B2C and Subscription Management;
- Understanding of API principles and system integration techniques.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a continuously learning business environment, promoting innovation, self initiative and creativity;
- Flexible business hours;
- Motivating reward system.
We can't wait to meet you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and if your CV meets the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.