We are currently looking for a new colleague who will join our team as Fujitsu Business Development Manager.
The teammate we are looking for is strongly business and customer oriented and has a good knowledge of technology trends.
- Build long-term relationships with the existing & new customers who are focused on Fujitsu technologies;
- Elaborate the business plan and cooperate with the marketing department in elaborating the marketing activities;
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customers based on their business needs;
- Understanding of Fujitsu products represented by ALEF Distribution Romania;
- Blend in the products and solutions with the portfolio of Distribution Romania;
- Support partners with business, technical and administrative information that would allow them to better service their customers;
- Organize awareness events and create special activities for the customers, such as workshops, seminars, webinars;
- Conduct research to identify new market trends and customer needs; maintain an in-depth knowledge of technology-related needs through the network of partners (customers, vendors);
- Independently establish strategies to generate leads and convert business from large accounts.
Abilities and qualifications:
- Previous experience in Information Technology Sales;
- Previous technology infrastructure VAR or VAD experience;
- Previous awareness of Fujitsu products and solutions;
- Self-starter with the ability to influence others;
- Highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a business environment that promotes continuous learning, innovation, initiative and creativity;
- Flexible business hours;
- Motivating compensation & benefits package.
We can't wait to meet you!
Please send us your resume at email@example.com and if your CV meets the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.