As a Systems Engineer, you’ll enable sales engagements into a set of large new enterprise accounts. You will play a key role in navigating complex accounts in order to generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses and also deliver authorized trainings through ALEF’s training center.
- Understanding of customers’ needs and provisioning of technical consultancy to the ALEF’s sales department during pre-sales phase.
- Participation in ALEF’s Training Center as a lecturer of training courses.
- Preparing customized trainings and demos for customers.
- Post-sales support to the ALEF’s customers.
- System support and implementation of technical solutions onsite or remote.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working with your Account Manager and the local partners.
- Architect and propose validated solutions which address the identified cybersecurity problems in each unrivaled environment.
- Ensure ongoing customer happiness, support, and adoption.
- Provide support for the core TMOS platform and components (BIG-IP LTM and GTM), spanning networking layers and complex software/hardware interactions.
- Support for web application firewalls and denial of service defense.
- Support for network layer firewalls and denial of service defense.
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in any of computer science, computer systems engineering, electronic engineering and other related disciplines.
- 4+ years of experience as a successful pre-sales SE, systems integrator, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, firewalls.
- Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networks (L2 switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing that includes OSPF and BGP, and L4 Load balancing).
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex multivariate problems and find a systematic approach to gain a quick resolution, often under duress.
- Mature and effective time-management skills.
- Prior experience with network infrastructure-based security appliances.
- Nice to have: working knowledge of F5 Networks products
- Significant industry certifications (CCNP, JNCIP etc.) or equivalent experience.
We can't wait to meet you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and if your CV meets the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.