If you are looking for a job where you can value your skills and ideas, demonstrating commitment and responsibility in what you propose, we invite you to apply for the position of Training Assistant available in our company.
The ideal candidate:
The main objectives of this job are to offer support with all training preparation activities.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Advanced English skills, both spoken and written
- Advanced computer skills required for effective use of systems and programs (Microsoft office)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Great team player
Experience in training support is a plus.
Job description & responsibilities:
This position is working closely with internal departments and group teams and in a continuously changing environment.
- Prepare training delivery: order specific bundles and communicate internally with the financial department. The task can be considered done when you have all the documents/ details delivered.
- Update the ERP systems with specific dates for training – scheduled courses and update calendar for a specific period (< 12 months)
- Update the ERP system with details regarding the participants for each confirmed class on specific dates
- Keep track of all the reservations for bundles and update the number of the participants or dates on regular basics (weekly) and follow-up with the sales team for confirmation or cancellation.
- Communicate all the training details to the participants: program, agenda specific information about the training
- Prepare all the documents related to the training: feedback forms, diploma and other necessary materials based on the trainer’s request
- Specific arrangements for course delivery online or onsite. Online: synchronize with the trainer for support – communicating to the participants the manuals and access to specific laboratories. Onsite – class course: room reservation, room preparation. Lunch reservations and refreshment.
- Involvement in support training activities at the group level (support customers training support with tolls offered by the training vendors
- Promote ALEF Training Center Calendar with specific dates for targeted partners over email or phone call
- Support for the participants, answer their requests about training materials, tools or other enquiries about training/ course delivered by ALEF
(Handle customer enquiries, advice and suggestions via email or online tools)
- In charge of all post-training activities (ex: invoicing).
- Monthly reports on training activities and filing the specific documents
- Back-up for BDM Training
We can't wait to meet you!
Please send us your resume at email@example.com and if your CV meets the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.