- A minimum of a High School diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written (B2 Upper);
- Experience in training support is a big plus;
- Intermediate computer skills required for effective use of systems and programs (Microsoft Office suite);
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Great team player.
This position works closely with internal departments for all the countries where ALEF is present, as international teams in a continuously changing environment.
Planning dates for courses:
- planning all group scheduled courses (regularly, on a weekly basis);
- listing terms and dates on the site using ERP System (Navision), creating code assignments for courses;
- communicating with local training group teams regarding the calendar and new release dates;
- communicating with Training Marketing Support;
- communicating with external trainers if needed and communication with other training centers from the ALEF Group;
- keeping track of reservations for all the scheduled classes, based on vendors' rules (F5, CISCO, etc.).
Preparing all courses requests:
- managing and updating the table with a complete overview of courses schedule for at least 12 months in advance;
- actively communicating with Trainers Teams’ and group level technical team leaders;
- sharing all the information regarding scheduled courses (costs, allocated trainers, number of students, invitations for students and other related information) to all relevant teams in all the countries where ALEF operates.
Training support duties for delivering courses:
- updating dates for delivery courses and sharing information with all the involved teams;
- creating the online sessions and informing the students regarding the online classes’ schedules;
- preparing all the training documents (attendance list, feedback forms, links).
- Employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Attractive salary package;
- Real career development opportunities;
- Young, dynamic and motivated team from which you can learn;
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic industry that’s full of opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you!
Please send us your resume at email@example.com and if your CV meets the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.