The white-label cloud sales portal enables the configuration, provision and management of cloud technologies to accelerate the success as Cloud Solution Provider, scale, and achieve extraordinary growth for your small, medium or enterprise business.
Providing access to automated provisioning, billing and customer management are key elements.
Decreasing the complex challenges of managing various cloud services, the procurement process, the IT management and the support enables partners to manage the CSP subscription lifecycle from a single, automated portal.
Determine pricing yourself and add additional margin for top-level support. Easily bundle Cloud Solutions with global, vertical and regional SaaS solutions and add your own products and services as well. There are no signup fees or hidden costs. Sign up now and get started immediately. Our team is happy to help you!
Subsciption business with modern cloud platform. Connect with us! We can help you market your products and services.
How Cloud Solution Provider Program works
enable partners to access to new cloud services, more markets and new capabilities
own the end to end customer lifecycle with direct provisioning, billing and support of vendor cloud services
partners create the offer, set the price and own the billing terms with their customers
- Indirect resellers do everything for their customers from the distributor platform, including billing and provisioning. These distributors can have sophisticated marketplaces that indirect resellers leverage and white label, i.e. distributor automated billing and provisioning can be fully transparent to the customer, masked in a partner-logoed storefront, or partners simply manage it for their customers
- Indirect partners also have the advantage of leveraging other value from the distributor, including access to credit, training, and sales support. To put it plainly, indirect resellers benefit from the investments made by distributors globally to participate in the CSP Program.
- Distributors also provide extended value that is inherent in their business model. These include support offered to the partner during the sales process to determine the best solution fit for the customer and to prepare quotes, provide credit, and the training of partners around new products and concepts, e.g. cloud selling. Indirect resellers can take advantage of these distributor investments to drive value for their businesses.
The Cloud Solution Provider program helps you go beyond reselling licenses to being more involved in your customer’s business.
Right time for CLOUD!
Cloud-based technology represents an immense opportunity for IT solution providers to deliver modern capabilities to their customers, and for IT buyers to transform their businesses and compete at a new level. Innovation and digital transformation are driving the shift to cloud. End-customers are not only migrating workloads to the cloud, but are investing in cloud to support new capabilities as they evolve their businesses.
Global spending on public cloud services is expected to total $266 billion in 2021, which is a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.8% from the $103.2 billion spent in 2016.
CSP program value
- CSP Program leads to customer lifecycle ownership, which helps embed and drive deeper loyalty to the partner. CSP model specifically, and the cloud model generally, allows partners to play a more active role in the customer journey in both a pre- and post-sales capacity.
- Owning the customer lifecycle leads to stickiness in the relationship, which helps drive consumption of more and different Microsoft CSP licenses. Its forging a strategic relationship from which further sales can flow.
- It’s about building IP (services and software) around and on the Microsoft cloud services.
- Regardless of the other value being generated by partners around the Microsoft CSP Program, there is an embedded agility in the CSP license provisioning and billing model.There’s a level of practicality and empowerment that comes from the partners’ ability to provide one cloud services bill to customers, but in an automated way that also allows for service changes at any time.
- Indirect reseller = Partner has relationship with Microsoft disrtributors, engages in one or more Microsoft cloud service, is not required to make investments in infrastructure, and receives relative margin.
ALEF is a stable supplier of information technologies since 1994. We have more than 27 years of experience. Since the beginnings, we became one of the largest and strongest distributors in the Easter Europe – localized in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Greece, Malta and Cyprus. We strongly specialize in technology vendor Cisco, NetApp, Meraki, F5 Networks, Microsoft, Splunk and Amazon Web Services.
Trust The Strong
We offer our clients a wide range of professional services:
- Consultancy and audit
- Designing IT solutions
- Project management
- Supervision and Management
- Outsourcing IT infrastructure
- Hardware supplies