Introduction to a Kubernetes, the 29th of November, from 10 AM - 11.30 AM CET
The following course will bring you basic knowledge everyone should have before setting up their first Kubernetes cluster.
This course is intended for beginners to provide them with an overview of the concept of building containerized applications and show them benefits and considerations compared to the traditional virtualization infrastructure.
- What is Kubernetes, key concepts
- What are the differences between traditional virtualization infrastructure and Kubernetes
- Why use it in a hybrid cloud strategy
- Possible building blocks on-premise and in the cloud
- Stateful vs Stateless applications
- Persistent Volumes
- Application life cycle management
- Lecturer: David Rusin, Datacenter Consultant at ALEF CZ
- Duration: 1.5 hrs
- Location: Webex