NetApp has announced new cyber resilience capabilities now available wherever your data resides.
Cohesive data protection strategies across systems, locations, and workloads:
- Simplicity applied to high-risk workload areas with the full spectrum of protection from simple to 3-2-1 variants
- A broader span of protection, including application-consistent database backups in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Including support of Oracle databases on FSx for NetApp ONTAP
Cyber Resilience across the hybrid multi-cloud:
- Extending the ability to leverage ONTAP security features everywhere in ways that fit the operations
- Azure NetApp Files: support for customer-managed keys and Azure Key security data at rest
- Customers can manage who, what, where, and when according to their policies
Deployments for ultra-secure environments:
- Extending the ability to deploy services to increasingly secure environments
- GovCloud and similar support
- ‘Dark Site’ deployments
- Observability in environments requiring FedRAMP High impact level protection
- ONTAP in AWS Intel Community (IC) Marketplace
Read more about NetApp's official announcement here.