The KEMP LoadMaster™ is an advanced server load balancing and Layer 7 content switching appliance with integrated ASIC-based SSL Acceleration and advanced Application Delivery and Optimization (ADC) features. The LoadMaster™ intelligently and efficiently distributes user traffic among application servers so that your users get the best experience possible.
The LoadMaster™ is an essential component of high availability, clustering and fault tolerance, all of which provide the infrastructure for reliable Internet sites and large corporate intranets.
Combining the latest advancements in Layer 4 and 7 server load balancing technology with high-performance hardware platforms, the LoadMaster™ is a value leader in purpose built Internet Traffic Management appliances.
All KEMP LoadMasters offer these must have features:
- Layer 4 and Layer 7 Load Balancing and Cookie Persistence
- SSL Offload and SSL Acceleration
- Comprehensive Health Checking
- IPS - Network Intrusion Prevention System
- Application Acceleration: Http Caching & Compression
- Active/Hot - Standby High Availability
- Simplified Configuration Using Application Specific Templates (MS Exchange and Lync)
- WAF- Web Application Firewall