Nutanix™ Brings Enterprise Cloud Platform to HPE® ProLiant®
HPE® ProLiant® customers can move up to the full benefits of an on-premises cloud computing environment to nimbly and efficiently keep pace with the application needs of their business. With the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform™ capabilities, HPE® customers can run any workload at any scale. With Nutanix on ProLiant® servers, HPE® customers now have their own in- house cloud vending machine.
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software leads the industry with the combination of multiple hypervisor support, advanced data optimization, web- scale design including scale-out storage services, predictive capacity planning, one-click software upgrades and much more.
HPE® ProLiant® servers have been will be extensively tested and certified by Nutanix to run business-critical applications at scale on Nutanix Acropolis™ and Prism™ software. Deployment will be fully supported by HPE® channel partners and Nutanix™ global support and services teams throughout the entire IT lifecycle, including initial installation, infrastructure scaling and troubleshooting.
Now you can easily:
- Build a full infrastructure stack with just HPE® ProLiant® servers and Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software.
- Eliminate expensive and complex SANs and simplify your datacenter using ProLiant® server storage resources.
- Radically simplify infrastructure management with one-click software upgrades, infrastructure scaling and troubleshooting – freeing IT staff to focus on business applications rather than the infrastructure.
- Start small and scale your infrastructure without limits by adding ProLiant® servers one at a time.
- Cut the cost of virtualization with the Nutanix native AHV hypervisor and integrated virtualization management.
- Simply add Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software to your ProLiant® server with no change to your architecture or operations.
How is Nutanix on HPE® ProLiant® Supported?
Nutanix provides first call support for the complete HPE® ProLiant® hardware + Nutanix software solution.
Nutanix addresses all software-related issues, and proactively coordinates HPE® hardware support cases through TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network – http://www.tsanet.org/), which then hands off to HPE® for hardware support and replacement.
Customers get a single point of contact for all issues, and benefit from Nutanix’s unmatched 90+ Net Promoter Score (NPS).
For more details visit https://www.nutanix.com/dlserver/