Since 1994, ALEF has been a reliable partner in the IT Infrastructure market. We partner with major suppliers like Cisco, NetApp, F5, Microsoft, and AWS, offering advanced solutions and branching into areas like DevOps.
Covering Eastern and Southeast Europe, ALEF Group has 9 subsidiaries across 15 countries, including Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Adriatics, Balkans, Greece, Cyprus, and Malta. Their offices are located in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Ljubljana, Belgrade, Zagreb, and Athens.
ALEF's deep tech knowledge not only expands their service offerings but also introduces brands like Splunk and Palo Alto. What sets ALEF apart is their unique approach and experienced team.
Since 1995, ALEF has provided IT training, including certified courses. They have 20+ well-equipped training rooms in 8 countries, offering both on-site and online learning, consultations, and e-Learning options. Each year, more than 4250 students are trained by 50+ experienced instructors.
ALEF holds recognition from Cisco, F5, Microsoft, AWS, NetApp, CompTIA, CyberSecurity, and VMware. It's a hub for cybersecurity services, offering audits, consulting, and seminars.
ALEF gets students ready for certifications from major manufacturers like Cisco, F5, Microsoft, AWS, CompTIA, CyberSecurity, and VMware. Operating in 8 countries, ALEF is a leading IT distributor and training company, led by skilled trainers with practical expertise.
Who are we looking for:
We are excited to welcome passionate individuals to join our team at ALEF as Technical Trainer. We are seeking motivated professionals who have a love for IT training and a genuine desire to share knowledge with others.
- IT Knowledge: Solid understanding of IT infrastructure solutions and technologies, particularly with Cisco and preferably with other areas like NetApp, F5, Microsoft.
- Training Experience: Previous experience delivering IT training programs is preferred, but not required. Motivation and willingness to learn and grow as a trainer are essential.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical concepts to different audiences.
- Hungarian language native speaker, in addition to English language is a must too.
- Vendor official certification is a very added value, such as Cisco, Microsoft, NetApp, F5 etc. And certification as a qualified trainer is a plus.
How do we imagine you?
- Passionate Learner: You have a genuine enthusiasm for IT training and a strong desire to continuously expand your knowledge in the field.
- Effective Communicator: You excel in conveying complex technical concepts in a clear and engaging manner, adapting your teaching style to accommodate diverse learning needs.
- Adaptable and Flexible: You thrive in dynamic environments and can adjust your training approach to meet the specific requirements of different audiences and training settings.
- Collaborative Spirit: You enjoy working as part of a team, collaborating with colleagues and subject matter experts to deliver comprehensive and impactful training programs.
- Motivated and Energetic: You bring a positive attitude and high energy to your training sessions, inspiring learners and creating an engaging and interactive learning environment.
- Tech-Savvy: While prior training experience is a plus, we value your enthusiasm and willingness to embrace modern training techniques, tools, and platforms.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Training Delivery: Delivering engaging and informative IT training sessions to diverse audiences.
- Pre-sales Support: Assisting the sales team by providing training expertise and guidance during the pre-sales process.
- Industry Awareness: Staying up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in the IT industry, ensuring the training content remains relevant and impactful.
- Training Development: Contributing to the development of training materials, including course content, presentations, and hands-on exercises.
You will fit well into the team, if:
- You are keen to learn something new
- You have sense of humor and teamwork
You can look forward to:
- Informal and open company culture and a team of professionals who are leaders in their field
- Stability of the ALEF Group, which has been on the market for more than 25 years
- Flexible working hours
- Two-component salary fix + bonus component paid quarterly
- Home-office usually by agreement with the team leader (we work in hybrid mode)
- Career development and technical training, certification (individual support)
- Paid leave according to the rules of your country of residence
- Sick days
- Sports / cultural and team activities contribution, meal allowance, and more
How the interview process looks like:
- In the first round, you will have an online meeting with Hiring manager from Hungary. You will talk about your experience, and you can expect technical questions about your practice.
- In the second round, you will get a small task to prepare, and then a personal meeting with the hiring manager. You will receive the assignment in advance and the deadline for completion is usually 1 week.
- During the second meeting, you will be presenting the task to the hiring manager and to the other colleagues. Both the quality of the processed task and the presentation and communication skills are evaluated.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Gergely.Szakacs@alef.com with the position indicated.